WHAT IT IS
is an independent index that quantifies and qualifies consumer perceptions of celebrities.
- Realistic celebrity awareness assessment – through image and name recognition
- Brand-centric celebrity attributes – chosen by brands and agencies as the key drivers determining a celebrity’s ability to impact brand affinity and consumer purchase intent
- Comprehensive online database – search over 5,000+ celebrities
- Segmentation – ability to segment data by key demographic filters, including region of the country, age, gender and income level
- Robust survey pool – representative sample consumer panel
- Multiple analysis options – ability to compare celebrities
- Customizable surveys upon request – meeting individual demands of brands, including global research and specific brand questions
How IT WORKS
helps strategically identify individuals that will enhance brand messaging initiatives and maximize ROI. Created from the brand perspective, the Celebrity DBI provides brands, agencies and media properties with a data-driven approach to quantify and qualify a celebrity’s value and ability to impact consumers.
WITH THE CELEBRITY DBI, YOU CAN
- Assess overall celebrity prominence and prestige
- Evaluate how a celebrity’s impact changes over time
- Compare celebrities
- Pinpoint celebrities with high-scoring attributes that best align with your brand
- Track fluctuations of attributes in real time by measuring the influence of industry or market events
- The Celebrity DBI provides key insights into the world of celebrity. It offers dynamic filtering options so users can sort data to suit their specific needs. Data can be segmented by market, gender, age, and household income.
Respondents who indicate that they are aware of a celebrity are asked
a standard set of questions about that celebrity. 1,000 demographically balanced consumers across the U.S. evaluate celebrities across eight key metrics:
Appeal, Aspiration, Awareness, Breakthrough, Endorsement, Influence, Trendsetter and Trust.
Reports can be exported to PDF and Excel.
Filtering criteria provides an in-depth look at celebrity reach.
Quantitative data removes the subjectivity in celebrity evaluation.
Reports are tailored to your requirements.
Information is uploaded and archived directly on the website, so access it anytime, anywhere, on any device.
WHO’s BEHIND IT
The Celebrity DBI was created and launched in 2006 in the US by The Marketing Arm’s Talent Practice, the largest celebrity talent buyer in the U.S.
THE MARKETING ARM
A next-generation promotion agency that harnesses the power of emotion to make brands more engaging. The agency provides best-in-class consulting that spans nine emotional platforms within entertainment, sports, multicultural, and cause marketing. With a focus on sophisticated planning across all promotional channels, The Marketing Arm develops comprehensive integrated marketing programs for more than 100 blue-chip brands. Among its 22 capabilities are shopper marketing, mobile marketing, content creation, sponsorship consulting, consumer and corporate events, social media and celebrity acquisition. Named the 2012 “Agency of the Year” by Chief Marketer and Promo magazine, The Marketing Arm has earned over the last four years more than 85 major industry awards and honours.
The Marketing Arm’s Celebrity Acquisition Practice builds multinational and local brands through the strategic procurement of celebrities and intellectual property rights across the globe. This entails evaluation, negotiation, signing and managing celebrities and third party rights on behalf of brands across all activations, from on-camera to on-pack, voiceover to music licensing.
NEED HELP SIGNING TALENT?